[SOLVED] Apple Logo Loading Bar Still Showing after reach Desktop menu

MooNear

8 posts in this topic

hi guys

finally I'm successfuly installing Hackintosh on my notebook.

but I have some problem here, when I reach desktop, the apple logo bar still showing there, for the first time I though it because I didn't have graphics acceleration, but even after I fix the graphics acceleration, this problem still showing.

is there anyone else facing this problem ?

My specs :

Processor : Intel Core i5-1035G1

RAM : 8GB RAM 

iGPU : Intel UHD Graphics G1

Storage : 1x NVME Kington 256GB

Touchpad : ELAN0504 I2C Interface

Audio Codec : Realtek ALC255

Bootloader : OpenCore version 0.6.7

2021-03-05 09.51.18.jpg

Edited by alkindivv

14 hours ago, alkindii said:

hi guys

finally I'm successfuly installing Hackintosh on my notebook.

but I have some problem here, when I reach desktop, the apple logo bar still showing there, for the first time I though it because I didn't have graphics acceleration, but even after I fix the graphics acceleration, this problem still showing.

is there anyone else facing this problem ?

My specs :

Processor : Intel Core i5-1035G1

RAM : 8GB RAM 

iGPU : Intel UHD Graphics G1

Storage : 1x NVME Kington 256GB

Touchpad : ELAN0504 I2C Interface

Audio Codec : Realtek ALC255

Bootloader : OpenCore version 0.6.7

Please fill in the data of your rig in your signature (User Profile). I's in the forum rules.

How have you done to have graphical acceleration? Adding code in DeviceProperties of config.plist? If so, upload your config.plist for us to see.

If you have configured anything else regarding the iGPU, please comment that as well.
I see it related to the correct installation of the iGPU, it is a relatively new model and sometimes it is difficult to work well at all.
I guess you have Lilu and WEG latest versions, right?

Edited by miliuco

40 minutes ago, miliuco said:

Please fill in the data of your rig in your signature (User Profile). I's in the forum rules.

How have you done to have graphical acceleration? Adding code in DeviceProperties of config.plist? If so, upload your config.plist for us to see.

If you have configured anything else regarding the iGPU, please comment that as well.
I see it related to the correct installation of the iGPU, it is a relatively new model and sometimes it is difficult to work well at all.
I guess you have Lilu and WEG latest versions, rigconfig.plistht?

I put my config here, no when I'm using the latest WEG, I couldn't get the graphics acceleration
but, if im using version 1.4.3 of WEG , I can my graphics acceleration fully working

Edited by alkindii

On 3/5/2021 at 7:10 PM, alkindii said:

I put my config here, no when I'm using the latest WEG, I couldn't get the graphics acceleration
but, if im using version 1.4.3 of WEG , I can my graphics acceleration fully working

It's strange, WEG 1.4.3 corresponds to OpenCore version 0.6.2, current version 1.4.7 should work better with OpenCore 0.6.7 and your iGPU.
It's a laptop, right? What model?
I don't see your config.plist.

You have to put the data of your machine in the signature, as the rest do, in Account Details and Buid Signature, both sides.

Edited by miliuco

On 3/6/2021 at 6:08 AM, miliuco said:

It's strange, WEG 1.4.3 corresponds to OpenCore version 0.6.2, current version 1.4.7 should work better with OpenCore 0.6.7 and your iGPU.
It's a laptop, right? What model?
I don't see your config.plist.

If you want me to answer you again, you have to put the data of your machine in the signature, as the rest do, in Account Details and Buid Signature, both sides.

its totally my bad, because CpuTscSync.kext didn't injected in my config plist, so after I add it manually 
my problem is gone now.
thank you for reply :D