Need a Hackintosh Master for TeamViewer help!

KrustyKrab

2 posts in this topic

I've got a running Hackintosh that's currently on Big Sur 11.0.1.

Unfortunately, I used an automatic tool as recommended on a YouTube tutorial for the whole installation process so I've essentially missed the entire learning curve.

I'm just hitting too many road blocks when trying to troubleshoot each individual issue since everyone has different hardware.

Is there anyone here who is an expert who is willing to help me get a couple of things fixed via TeamViewer? Just to clarify, I am willing to PAY you a fee for your time.

What I'm looking to get done:

• Enable Thunderbolt 3 Hotplugging (I currently already have an audio interface connected, but only works when turned on simultaneously during boot-up)
  • Fix Sleep/Wake Issue
  • Troubleshoot Bluetooth inconsistency with connectivity (IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext seemed to have fixed the initial Bluetooth issue, but connectivity is not consistent)
  • Fixing my Login Screen on Boot-up (My login screen is gray with a cropped background, which only occurred after installing a Driver for my touch-screen second monitor)
  • Software update for Big Sur (is this recommended?)

Last but not least, looking at building a Hackintosh technician relationship with you where I can seek technical help from you whenever an issue arises in exchange for a fee.

I've also considered a company called Hackintosh Expert, but I figured I would try my luck with our community first.

Thank you in advance!

2 hours ago, KrustyKrab said:

I've got a running Hackintosh that's currently on Big Sur 11.0.1.

Unfortunately, I used an automatic tool as recommended on a YouTube tutorial for the whole installation process so I've essentially missed the entire learning curve.

I'm just hitting too many road blocks when trying to troubleshoot each individual issue since everyone has different hardware.

Is there anyone here who is an expert who is willing to help me get a couple of things fixed via TeamViewer? Just to clarify, I am willing to PAY you a fee for your time.

What I'm looking to get done:

• Enable Thunderbolt 3 Hotplugging (I currently already have an audio interface connected, but only works when turned on simultaneously during boot-up)
  • Fix Sleep/Wake Issue
  • Troubleshoot Bluetooth inconsistency with connectivity (IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext seemed to have fixed the initial Bluetooth issue, but connectivity is not consistent)
  • Fixing my Login Screen on Boot-up (My login screen is gray with a cropped background, which only occurred after installing a Driver for my touch-screen second monitor)
  • Software update for Big Sur (is this recommended?)

Last but not least, looking at building a Hackintosh technician relationship with you where I can seek technical help from you whenever an issue arises in exchange for a fee.

I've also considered a company called Hackintosh Expert, but I figured I would try my luck with our community first.

Thank you in advance!

@MaLd0n has a thread about your mobo, check it because there you can get many solutions.
Go to the section -EFI folders-, there you have a link to the EFI folder with Clover and OpenCore, download the OpenCore EFI and the SendMe app from @MaLd0n and follow the instructions.
Basically it is about putting your EFI in place of the one you have now, restarting, running SendMe and uploading the ZIP file it generates to that thread.
It is possible that with the EFI of @MaLd0n your PC works quite well but it is better that he tune it a little more.

HackBeast Z490 VISION D - Thunderbolt - Full DSDT patches or SSDT - Clover or OpenCore - iMac 20 Hackintosh - Guide and Discussion

Edited by miliuco