iMessage works for me?

KrustyKrab

2 posts in this topic

I've read a lot of topics about iMessage never being able to work correctly on a Hackintosh as mentioned in countless threads.

After I got my new iPhone 12 Pro Max and connected iCloud to my Hackintosh, I suddenly have iMessage working flawlessly without having done anything further.

To be frank, it is actually working better on my Hackintosh than it did on my previous 2015 Apple iMac, where the messages were not always up-to-date.

On the Hackintosh, all the messages are there.

I just found it very odd.

Should I be concerned about any potential issues later on or don't touch something that isn't broken?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KrustyKrab said:

I've read a lot of topics about iMessage never being able to work correctly on a Hackintosh as mentioned in countless threads.

After I got my new iPhone 12 Pro Max and connected iCloud to my Hackintosh, I suddenly have iMessage working flawlessly without having done anything further.

To be frank, it is actually working better on my Hackintosh than it did on my previous 2015 Apple iMac, where the messages were not always up-to-date.

On the Hackintosh, all the messages are there.

I just found it very odd.

Should I be concerned about any potential issues later on or don't touch something that isn't broken?

If it’s working well, leave it as is.