Catalina 10.15.7 - Clover 5122 - Z370 - Samsung 970 Nvme can't boot on install

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I'm coming here because even with my fair share of Hackintoshing experience these past years, it's the first time I am trying to install Catalina on a setup with a Samsung 970 EVO (no pro, no plus) as the primary boot device.

But the installer can't boot, throwing an AppleNvme error at my face. I don't exactly know which solution I should consider (or if this SSD should work out of the box), such as Config.plist Kexts injection fixes, S/L/E kexts replacement, a specific driver I forgot...

If someone can help, I would be really glad.

Here are the details of the configuration, and you have attached the verbose screen and the EFI folder of this installer boot drive.

-Intel i7-8770k, Gigabyte z370 UD3H, Radeon RX 590, Samsung 970 EVO

-Clover 5122

-SSDT-EC.aml in ACPI/patched generated from the origin folder populated by clover with the F4 command (using SSDTTime, but without Python developper command installed since OSX can't install it)

-BIOS F15a, VT-d : Disabled, XHCI Hand-Off : Enabled, Legacy USB Support: Auto/Enabled, Network Stack : Disabled, XMP Profile : Auto / Profile 1/Enabled, Secure Boot : Disabled, Wake on LAN : Disabled

-iMac 19,1

EC602FA7-0BA4-43F7-964F-39094C63D543.jpeg

EFI.zip

Edited by -Gugus-