HEVC Acceleration issues, VEGA 64 LC, 10.14.4

ozamal

1 post in this topic

Hi All. I hope someone can help me out with this.

I have just updated to Mojave finally after being on High Sierra for age. Upgraded from a GTX 1070 to a Sapphire Vega 64 liquid.
I followed KGPs guide to upgrade (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ojave-successful-build-extended-guide.255117/). I upgraded from his previous build the X99 High Sierra which I was running for a couple of years already

No issue there, everything seems to work, my modified SSDT implementation from KGPs SSDT repository seems good, implemented my own overclocking profile with VGTab and replaced KGP's overclocking profile with mine on the vega.aml

The problem when I open VideoProc, HEVC acceleration is disabled but H.264 is working... I can playback HEVC but when exporting HEVC in Resolves its seems rather slow to me. Also my open CL score in Cinebench R15 is 121fps, when i see others getting over 140fps with the same setup. I have attached a bunch of screenshots. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.... Injecting ATI does nothing

SMBIOS: Imac Pro 1,1
Asus Deluxe II x99 (unlocked)
Intel 6950x
Sapphire Vega 64 Liquid
Clover bootloader 4903
latest version of Lilu and whatevergreen

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 10.36.04 am.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 10.38.44 am.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 10.39.02 am.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 10.39.19 am.png