4 posts in this topic

Excuse me. I know that this forum is made from lots of hard work but if it's possible, can you give us a option to choose whethever we want to sign in with user name/email. Many thanks for reading my message

Hi  :)

I do not know if I understood you well but just know that before the forum upgrade, people were able to sign in with their facebook or twitter accounts but these plugins are no longer compatible with the current forum software version. As they have to be completely rewritten, they had been disabled. No clue if one day it will be fixed. So just une the standard way (login name + password) to sign in.

BR

fantomas

7 hours ago, fantomas said:

Hi  :)

I do not know if I understood you well but just know that before the forum upgrade, people were able to sign in with their facebook or twitter accounts but these plugins are no longer compatible with the current forum software version. As they have to be completely rewritten, they had been disabled. No clue if one day it will be fixed. So just une the standard way (login name + password) to sign in.

BR

fantomas

I mean that I think a login name/email address+password to sign in is better

You want to have the choice on how you want to sign in (with your login name or your email address), right?

The email you used to register is attached to your account name (login name + password). It is how our forum software works. 

Do not know if the next software updates/upgrades will add this feature, but in the meaning time, your only choice is to use that standard way to sign in.

BR

fantomas