Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amin321

sleep awake issues

2 posts in this topic

hello there, I have finished almost everything in my laptop Dell G3 15 3590 intel core i7 9750h UHD630, and everything is okay right now followed dortania (Open core guide) with all my ssdts patches including the USB port, the strange problem that I am facing which is in sleep awake functioning 
sometimes it sleeps okay and when I am trying to wake it wakes properly, and sometimes it does not wake from sleep at all and then I have to force shut it down with the power button, and it gives me that Report, I wish anyone can help me please as I almost finished everything about 2 months ago and from then I am trying to figure out what makes that issue, please anybo dy help me 

106596944_3019715381459029_8018424010912925923_n.png

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By james2058
      Hello guys!
      I have a Asus Zenbook with the following characteristics:
      Model: ASUS Zenbook UX310UQ
      CPU: Intel Core i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
      IGPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
      RAM: 8GBx2 => 16GB RAM Bus 2133
      Wifi: Replaced with DW1560.
      Clover: Clover 5120
      UEFI/LEGACY: UEFI
      Storage: SSD Crucial 500GB
      Everything works fine!

I have the WiFi/Bluetooth chipset DW1560 (DCM20702A) and a Logitech K380 Keyboard and magic mouse. My Hackintosh is sleeping fine only problem is that it won't wake from sleep on key presses. I already tested this USB port with a normal keyboard and the result was that it wakes up my Hackintosh on key presses. And in system settings the Bluetooth wake option is enabled, too.
      Has someone an idea where the problem could be or which additional settings I have to verify?
      Thank you all

• By k.panic
      Hi to all, i've installed High Sierra (with Clover) on:

Asrock H110 BTC+
      Intel G3900 (with FakeCPUID 0x0106E0)
      GeForce 710

but he can't go in sleep. what should i fix? Thanks!
    • By dmpcoke
      Hi,

I followed the OC guide, and installed Catalina 10.15.5 on my PC.
      The installation went very well. Most parts also work well after I login to the desktop except the following
      issue:
      Each time I tried to log back into the desktop from sleep, I would get a black screen very shortly after I entered the desktop.
      And black screen will last from a few seconds to a few minutes, no exact lasting time.
      Keyboards and mouse are still working during black screen, I can see the operations after the monitor works again.

It connects LG monitor via DP port and I tried to modified the dp version between 1.2 and 1.4, got the same issue.

Attached my entire OC folder, I'm so appreciated if someone could help me check it out, or tell me which part I should focus on.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Here is my PC summary: Dell Optiplex 7060 MFF

CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz; 8th Gen, Coffee Lake GPU Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 RAM Team Group 32 GB (2 × 16GB), 2400 MHz, DDR4 Chipset
      Intel 300 Series LPC (Q370) – A306 Audio Realtek ALC255/3234 (Codec ID: 0x10EC0255) Ethernet Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I219-LM WiFi/BT M.2 BCM43224 802.11a/b/g/n Storage Samsung SSD 970 EVO 500GB USB Ports Type-C × 1,USB 3.0 × 5 Video Output DP × 2 Monitor LG 4K 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
      BIOS v1.4.2 OC.zip
    • By Poirot
      I have a Vanilla Catalina issue….with a different twist.  Installation/upgrade went fine, just took a loooooooong time as I was working from a cloned Mojave external USB hard drive.  Boots just fine, and all my apps seem happy.  Here lies the twist....Sleep/wake.  It will sleep and stay asleep just fine.  The issue is with waking up:

Under Clover with FakeSMC, it would wake, but not accept my password. ??????  Ok, its clover....
      Under Clover 0.5.5 with VitrualSMC, it would wake, but with no video signal/crash.  Again, its clover...
      Under OpenCore 0.5.5 with VirtualSMC, it would wake, but with no video signal/crash, and no crash log.
      Under OpenCore 0.5.5 with FakeSMC, it sleeps, it wakes,....and accepts my password!!!!   Only once.  The next time it went to sleep, it would wake, but not accept my password.  HUH??????

Kinda strange.  For the most part I have just stuck with Mojave.  I was waiting for the next build of OC, but I may just use OC builder myself and see if the latest solves any issue, as I see there have been quite a few updates to the project.  In the mean time…..suggestions?  I have attached an image of the efi.

Specs:
      Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme
      Intel 9900K, stuck @ 4.9Ghz
      Sapphire RX590 Nitro+
      Corsair AX1200i
      32GB Corsair Dominator Ram
      Lian Li 011 Dynamic XL

Poirot

• By kevpatts
      Hey all,

This is the opposite of a lot of other peoples problems!

For me USB ports (ASRock Z390 Phantom mITX) work for USB devices all the time. USB3 devices don't work when I boot until AFTER I sleep and then wake again; then everything works fine.

Any idea how to get them working straight after boot/login?

Kev