About stripe in MacOS 10.15.5 (install with OC 0.5.9 DEBUG)

LarryTran016

13 posts in this topic

Excuse me, guy. I'm using OC 0.5.9 for installing hackintosh in my DELL INSPIRON 3421. Is there any way to fix this.Although the VRAM=1536mb and the display is default for scaled, it still happen. I've try several ways before asking here for your helps. Those ways are:

1/Turn on/off CSM (reset NVRAM before the changing)

2/I also reinstall the hackintosh when the CSM where installed
This is my iGPU patching and some videos, pictures about it and my specs.

When shutdown, the last words shown is that CPU halted Although I've patch almost everything (I only need to patch Battery Status now)

image.png

DSC04354.JPG

DSC04356.thumb.JPG.c15ecbb99c9ac6d4fdaec226de3ffe66.JPG

DSC04356.thumb.JPG.c15ecbb99c9ac6d4fdaec226de3ffe66.JPG

And if you need my monitor name, it's LG Philips LP140WH2 (Dell MV65P)  [14" LCD]. And does the second picture mean that my laptop (DELL INSPIRON 3421) have a built-in VGA iGPU connector, but when searching on ark.intel.com (https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/72055/intel-core-i5-3337u-processor-3m-cache-up-to-2-70-ghz.html) it shown that the iGPU doesn't have the VGA connector. Again, thanks for your time and your patience.

image.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 14.47.52.png

pcidevices.plist

21 hours ago, Hervé said:

I've gone everywhere on the internet, that forum is dead or that kind of things. So is there any helps with this. Thanks a lot for helping me

Good to see that (I've just though about changing the VPN may help but when open the website, it work). But there is only 1 issues left:where should I put these in Opencore config.plist (Is it in the ACPI->Patch):

Name: AppleIntelFramebufferCapri
                                        \/\/
Find:    03006601 01020402 00000004 00000001
Replace: 03006601 01020402 00000004 00008000
                                        /\/\ 

image.png

Finally, it's LVDS connector and  is this "kexttopatch" OK, and I though that you've mentioned the Capri FB kext. image.thumb.png.67c5febdb6c898efef9d03953cfccc09.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by LarryTran016
Found more information online

Because of the changing of the connectors, I've change something in the DeviceProperties->Add->PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) and in the Kernel->Patch, but it didn't work. Here is a picture, too. It didn't work, when shutdown and login it still have some noise, vertical stripes or that kind of things.

image.png

Edited by LarryTran016
Found on the internet that the kext is built-in macOS 10.15.5

Here is my plist as well (sorry for absent of Platforminfo because of some rules here and if you want, I can send you my full plist in your message). Thanks a lot for helping me over time.

Config.plist

On 7/10/2020 at 5:51 AM, Hervé said:

Kext? What kext??? No kext to add...

OSXL site was off some time yesterday but is fully active again.

VGA is totally unsupported out of HD4000. Nothing you can do about it. The only other output you may use would be DP, DVI or HDMI depending on what your laptop offers. But forget about VGA output.

Does using the same platformid but change kind connectors (along with flag and some others things) because finally, I've found that my screen is using LVDS connector