UBIT Pci-e WI-FI CARD (WIE4630) DRIVER FOR MOJAVE MAC OS

1 post in this topic

I installed in dual boot MOJAVE and WIN 10 on my PC , thabnks to TONI86 it was easy. 

Using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] I did it in 20 minutes at the first shot !! You are GREAT !
My system :
MBO : MSI Z97 Gaming 7
CPU : I7 4790K
GPU : Zotac GTX 1080 TI (I still need the proper driver )
I installed for now on a HDD maxtor 7200rpm I am waiting for the Samsung 860 SSD
The only thing that does not work is the WI-FI , therefore I am without INTERNET access, since I cannot connect via LAN (I cannot arrive phisically to the plug) .
MAY I ask if there is same way to install WI-FI driver for MAC OS Mojave ? I can use WINDOWS to download (VM ware etc) and then I put in same way on this PC .. THE PC DOES NOT CONNECT TO INTERNET and I DO NOT HAVE any EXPERIENCE in Apple systems, may please someone help me. ?

Ubit Scheda di Rete Wi-Fi Adapter, Scheda Wireless Dual Band 450 Mbps Scheda PCI Express Scheda di Rete Wi-Fi Adapter per Computer Desktop (WIE4630)

The WI-FI card I have perfrom very well 450mips and I do not want to buy another one, is there any KEYEXT or driver or emulation that works on MOJAVE ? 
My mail is davidegag67@gmail.com 

Please help me. 

Thank you in advance