Can install hackintosh without internet connection?! during the installer

omar jasim

7 posts in this topic

Can install hackintosh without internet connection?! during the installer running cause everytime i want to run the installer on my surface pro 4 it needs internet connection which is not available on my device becuase wifi chip is not supported any idea how to bypass that for postinstallation?! 

WIN_20200426_13_36_45_Pro.thumb.jpg.7ce4ac9329d367c7acbdf1b8e5ad4c9d.jpg

I myself have had this problem. It appears that the image you have was only the recovery image and it needs to download more things from the Internet to get it to work. I suggest using gibMacOS (if you have a Linux setup) as you can download the full BaseSystem.dmg

Edited by ameris_cyning

1 hour ago, ameris_cyning said:

I myself have had this problem. It appears that the image you have was only the recovery image and it needs to download more things from the Internet to get it to work. I suggest using gibMacOS (if you have a Linux setup) as you can download the full BaseSystem.dmg

thanks for the reply i will try to download it again im using gibMacOS but it seems it is sometimes downloads a lesser size files especially if the internet connection is slow . 

btw do u know about catalina ? i tried installing it asks for internet connection too any idea?

7 minutes ago, omar jasim said:

thanks for the reply i will try to download it again im using gibMacOS but it seems it is sometimes downloads a lesser size files especially if the internet connection is slow . 

btw do u know about catalina ? i tried installing it asks for internet connection too any idea?

Are you using macOS to do this? What method are you using to create your USB installer? 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...