Clover Standard and Kexts - please help

KrzychuX86

1 post in this topic

Hello my friends!

First, idk if that's proper place for this post, if not, please move it.

I'm trying to get Mojave working on my laptop. I have all proper kexts. Everything works great on Yosemite and Sierra, because I'm using Enoch bootloader for them. But I can't get Mojave to work with Enoch, so my only option is Clover.

But I have some troubles with it:

- I don't have uefi interface in my laptop, so my only option is Clover for BIOS,

- Niresh Mojave contains only option to install Clover for UEFI. After installing it my system drops to PXE because it doesn't have UEFI so hard disk becomes non-bootable.

But these problems can be solved, I "just" need to install Sierra first, which can be booted via Enoch and then I install Clover using official pkg installer, which has option to install BIOS version of Clover. Then I connect Niresh Mojave USB, Clover detects it and boots installer. I uncheck "Install bootloader" and I get bootable Mojave. Yay :)

But the real problem is:

Clover on my device is not working as well as Enoch. Why? Because when I'm on Enoch (for example on Sierra) my kexts for PS/2 keyboard and touchpad (Voodoo PS2 Controller kext) and for Wi-Fi are working good. They are installed in S/L/E and just works. But Clover somehow doesn't want to load them... or has something missing. System booted with Clover has not working keyboard, touchpad working as mouse and not working Wi-Fi.

Guys! What I have to do to make Clover work as good as Enoch? What Enoch has that Clover hasn't? Why Clover can't load any kext EVEN from CLOVER/kexts/other?

I have tried booting with -v but I don't see any error related to that...

Can you help me please?

Both Enoch and Clover configs are default ones without any modifications. 

Any help is appreciated.

P.S. I have lost all DMGs so I can't install MacOS right now, I need to redownload them but my Internet connection is very slow, so for any logs we'll need to wait. But maybe my problem is very easy to fix so I don't need to send any logs? :) Thanks for any answer