BCM94360CS2 m.2 ngff alternative

viktr

1 post in this topic

Hi ppl,

I used to use BCM94360CS2 (with m.2 adapter) in my builds (without any kexts/patches) - it works oob, even makes Apple wireless keyboard, mouse and trackpad working even in bios, which is important for me because these are the only HIDs I have. But since very beginning of my hackintoshing, BCM94360CS2 has two bluetooth problems:

1) As I understand, BT interferes with 2.4 GHz wifi. When 2.4 GHz is active and Wifi is used, BT becomes very laggy. Since it has keyboard/touchpad/mouse connected via bt, all input becomes very laggy. Mouse moves slowly, pointer moves several seconds late after I move mouse/trackpad etc. I created a 5GHz only network and it solved a problem, but on real mac with the same card I do not observe such a situation and it works with 2.4/5GHz fine.

2) BT sound becomes laggy time after time, do not understand when. I made a script and run it when it happens, and it works for a while again, then starts to spoil the sound again. It sounds like it interrupts the sound many times per second so it sounds like fitful. Here's the script to reset BT:

blueutil -p 0
sleep 15
blueutil
blueutil -p 1

I have these problems on multiple builds with BCM94360CS2 (tried BCM94360CS as well) with the same result.

My question: is it possible to fix that, or maybe there's m.2 replacement that does not have such a problems?

Ty

Edited by viktr