Strange things after installing Mojave on MBP mid2012; can't install back Sierra or High Sierra

sad_Vamp

1 post in this topic

Hi all, I'm starting to be totally desperate.

I have a legit,original, mid 2012 MackBook Pro. Yep it is slightly modified, but nothing special:
- instead of superdrive there is the old HDD
- instead of old HDD there is an intel SSD
- instead of 8GB Ram I put there 16GB (by apple not officially supported, but it works)

So my story starts with a clean install of Mojave. That OS makes strange things, YT drops frames, the whole system is laggy, sketchy and slow. If i check the activity log the "kernel_task" can take even 180% of cpu power...
So I thought OK, this is bad, I'll go with high Sierra, I made a usb installer ..... many times, but in every install the "install macOS" did nothing.... I found out there is install log which gives this: 

objc[584]: Class OSISSystemInfo is implemented in both /Volumes/Image Volume/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents/MacOS/InstallAssistant (0x10a019ec8) and /Volumes/Image Volume/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents/Frameworks/OSInstallerSetup.framework/Versions/A/OSInstallerSetup (0x118856ab0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Any body know what this means, and how to make the installer to work?

Same message from Sierra.... remotely I was able to install the original Snow Lion.... that worked well.... but of course it is too old for current usage...

I've even tried to disconnect the old HDD, did not helped.... 

Currently I've downloaded the high sierra installer once more. I've created an usb installer once more, and I'm planning to take out the SSD, totally format it to blank with Windows.... and put it back... if that does not help....then I don't know what could... I don't want to be stuck with laggy-buggy Mojave.... I want to use high Sierra or maybe Sierra which already worked fine.  

Any suggestions, tips?