Just a small introduction

forever446

5 posts in this topic

Hey everybody

According to forum forum rules I would like to introduce myself.

I am danny de jong from the Netherlands, so please excuse me for my poor writing.

I'm 36 years and always been construction worker. For 5 years now i've head back problems, but now

it's that worse that i will have to under go an operation. That's the negative part.

Now the positive thing:

Ever since I was young I was interested in computers and everything that had to do with it, so now I am not able to

work, everyday i'm gonna focus on my hobby and gonna try to make a living of it. That's also why i'm here.

I even believe already was on this site when it was tonymac or somewhat. I am familiair with a lot of things on this site.

So hope I gave enough information, when anybody has any questions I would like hear it , everybody is free to pm me.

In regards, 

Danny de jong

Guest ricoc90

Well, first things first: welkom op InsanelyMac! 

Sorry to hear about your back problems. Hopefully you'll feel better after your surgery.

3 hours ago, forever446 said:

I even believe already was on this site when it was tonymac or somewhat.

That's a dangerous thing to say, as:

:rofl:

Edited by ricoc90

On 8/19/2019 at 7:14 AM, ricoc90 said:

Well, first things first: welkom op InsanelyMac! 

Sorry to hear about your back problems. Hopefully you'll feel better after your surgery.

That's a dangerous thing to say, as:

:rofl:

Heh agreed, he definitely has a major misunderstanding there. InsanelyMac predates TM by what, 5 years?

• Like 1

Guest ricoc90
12 hours ago, nawcom said:

InsanelyMac predates TM by what, 5 years?

Haven't been around that long, but InsanelyMac.com is registered in may 2006 and TM in january 2010 so I guess that's about right :D

sorry for the misunderstandig, i'm now 36. Starting first hackintosh when i was like 16 give up, when i started my company when I was 20. So minimal 16 years ago I quit my hobby. Just picking up.

Again sorry for the misunderstandig.

Hope didn't {censored} you guys off......:whistle:

• Like 1