Radeon HD 6670 0x1002 0x6758 No Graphics Acceleration High Sierra 10.13.6

el132

6 posts in this topic

Good moring guys , first of all thank you all for the support that I have found on this forum a lot of posts have been very useful for my Hackintosh expirence , but now I need your help.
This is my Machine

MB: ASUS G41-TM LX3
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo Q8200
GPU: Radeon Sapphire HD 6670 1GB DRR5 ( Device Id: 0x1002 0x6758 )
After the installation process my GPU was recognized almost OOB (Im using kext extracted from Sierra such as image IOAcceleratorFamily2.kext IOAccelerator2D.pluginAMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle AMDRadeonX3000.kext)

My gpu is recognized as Radeon HD 6xxx correct resolution but no Graphics Acceleration.
a little different result injecting Lilu and WhateverGreen kexts this time the GPU was recognized as AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB but still have not GAcceleration.
I also tried to edit the frameBuffer , reading the correct one from my BIOS ROM and patching it via CloverConfiguration , display recognized ports works but no GAcc.
Do you have any hint for me for this specifc GPU ?

Thanks

1 hour ago, HmO said:

For your hardware 10.12.6 is maximum

Thanks for the reply, which component of my hardware is incompatible with High Sierra ?
Its a Chipset/CPU problem or GPU is incompatible ?
Btw Im triyng to install macOS Sierra 10.12.1 as well

Edited by el132

7 minutes ago, el132 said:

Thanks for the reply, which component of my hardware is incompatible with High Sierra ?
Its a Chipset/CPU problem or GPU is incompatible ?
Btw Im triyng to install macOS Sierra as well

Very old hardware need's to be update.

With nvidia kepler only you have chance install 10.13.6 but you can and this is best variant buy newer mobo, cpu, gpu.

Edited by HmO

32 minutes ago, HmO said:

Very old hardware need's to be update.

With nvidia kepler only you have chance install 10.13.6 but you can and this is best variant buy newer mobo, cpu, gpu.

For what reason I have to use nvidia kelper with my AMD GPU ?