I ask for help to correct the DSDT.

CPU : Intel - Core i3-8350K

Motherboard : Asus - Prime Z370-P

Memory : Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 C14

Storage : Western Digital - Blue 500 GB M.2-2280

Video Card : Sapphire - Radeon RX 580 8 GB NITRO+

OSX v10.14.5

SMBIOS: 18,1 (if relevant?)

I'm looking to fix or optimise this DSDT, but are not familiar with this. I have been reading on this forum, but have not figured out how to configure correctly so far. And it seems like its requires a lot of knowledge. I installed hackintosh for the first time just a few days ago.

Issues I’ve fixed so far:
- Usb3 ports - supposedly the RehabMan way (It seem to work as far as I can tell, used MaciASL 2 to write aml).
- RT8111 port - pasted latest ReasltekRT8111.kext (v2.2.2) into E/C/K/Other

Issues yet to fix (that I am aware of):
- Enable iGPU - System report do not list igpu.
- Enable quick sync - I assume its not working since igpu doesn’t even show up?.
- Fix sleep - First it booted to black screen after going to sleep, now it wont even go into sleep properly after I did some config,plist changes (after trying to enable iGPU).
- Keyboard on reboot - After using MB restart button keyboard keeps lighting up, but turn unresponsive and I have to unplug and replug to re-enable it.

I do not if my issues are relevant to the DSDT.aml, but I list them just in case.
Also, are my config.plist relevant to upload? If so how do I make sure to censor sensitive data?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

EDIT: I've posted before finishing writing by mistake. Had to finish this post through edit.
MORE EDITS: Articulations. 

20190702_DSDT.aml_Bopedicoma.zip

Edited by Bopodecoma

Trip report time!! (ding-ding-ding)

- with initial clover changes I could still boot

- with initial clover changes and new DSDT.aml pasted into E/C/A/patched I got kernel panic

- with entire EFI replaced it booted again (also a bit faster than before I think).

Usb3 and Ethernet still works fine it seems:)

More than that i still seem to have issues:

- igpu do not list in system report (I suppose it should if its enabled. I want it for quick sync)

- Keyboard still disconnects after reboot

- sleep now makes the computer sleep, but it wont boot into os on wake again (or screen maybe?). Only spinning fans and computer sounds.

Again thank you for you time MaLd0n, I guess it worked since it booted, so that means beer.

However, could these issues I still have be handled through DSDT?

If not I've heard just recently that for newer hardware (like my Asus z370-p) SSDT and Device Properties are as good and easier ways to configure a system with. Do you have an opinion on that?

Screenshot 2019-07-02 at 17.10.26.png

10 minutes ago, Bopodecoma said:

Trip report time!! (ding-ding-ding)

- with initial clover changes I could still boot

- with initial clover changes and new DSDT.aml pasted into E/C/A/patched I got kernel panic

- with entire EFI replaced it booted again (also a bit faster than before I think).

Usb3 and Ethernet still works fine it seems:)

- igpu do not list in system report (I suppose it should if its enabled. I want it for quick sync)

- sleep now makes the computer sleep, but it wont boot into os on wake again (or screen maybe?). Only spinning fans and computer sounds.

Again thank you for you time MaLd0n, I guess it worked since it booted, so that means beer.

However, could these issues I still have be handled through DSDT?

If not I've heard just recently that for newer hardware (like my Asus z370-p) SSDT and Device Properties are as good and easier ways to configure a system with. Do you have an opinion on that?

extract one full dump, i need check ioreg, logs etc

--Run_Me
RunMe.app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A

10 minutes ago, Bopodecoma said:

some, extra patches, replace in clover/acpi/patched, reboot

DSDT.aml.zip

looks very good, test hack and let me know

40 minutes ago, Bopodecoma said:

1- hardware accel work, u dont need igpu there, check ioreg

2- bt keyboard?

3- disable hibernate, use only sleep in apple menu

https://olarila.com/files/Utils/disablehibernate.command.zip

Test run finished: 

Usb Keyboard: Turtle Beach - Impact 600

I still have the same issue here- maybe its a difficult keyboard to deal with somehow?

I also have a bt keyboard: Logitech - k811 and a bt-usb-dongle 

I tested it first now and It works just fine! But of course not booted into OSX, and not in clover boot manager. I suppose that is as expected.

Im delighted to hear I have hardware-acceleration, but is that the same as I have quick sync enabled also then? (I will google that)

I also had a strange issue I discovered now that is if i swap screen to MB hdmi port I get sudden restart. But than again. I Did that just to test and will never need that port anyway. Both gpu-card hdmi ports works fine and can be hot-swapped.

Regarding sleep its still the same. It goes to sleep, but on wake again the screen remains black. I ran the disablehibernate.command in terminal

Without being qualified to make guesses on this topic I start wonder if the sleep issue perhaps can have something to do with my bios settings? But I might be far off here.

Anyways the computer seems fully usable now, even though I wish I could check off the two last issues. Sleep and keyboard.

Thank you very much for you help so far MaLd0n!

Screenshot 2019-07-02 at 18.34.53 copy.png

Edit: Image Fix

Edited by Bopodecoma

26 minutes ago, Bopodecoma said:

Test run finished: 

yes, intel quick sync work

don't connect nothing in IntelHDGrraphics, use only DGPU outputs

u have one wired keyboard for test?