Showing system uptime in nanoseconds and laptop gets restarted

Suhit Kumar

3 posts in this topic

I was trying to install macOSX Sierra on my HP Pavilion Laptop. My laptop specification is

Mother Board : 80D1

Model : HP Pavilion x360 s101tu

Ram : 8 GB

Processor : Intel i5 6th Gen 6200U

Hard-disk size : 1TB

While installing thr macOS Sierra, some code ran on the black screen and at last Syatem uptime was shown in nanoseconds and after 2 seconds my laptop gets restarted. Please help me to resolve this issue.

I am attaching the clover file I used with this post. I have removed the themes folder from the clover file.

CLOVER.rar

On 6/29/2019 at 12:37 PM, Suhit Kumar said:

I was trying to install macOSX Sierra on my HP Pavilion Laptop. My laptop specification is

Mother Board : 80D1

Model : HP Pavilion x360 s101tu

Ram : 8 GB

Processor : Intel i5 6th Gen 6200U

Hard-disk size : 1TB

While installing thr macOS Sierra, some code ran on the black screen and at last Syatem uptime was shown in nanoseconds and after 2 seconds my laptop gets restarted. Please help me to resolve this issue.

I am attaching the clover file I used with this post. I have removed the themes folder from the clover file.

CLOVER.rar

I am also facing the same on my HP pavilion too. Cant find anything to troubleshoot.I too have the same specs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shane

12 hours ago, ShaneP said:

I am also facing the same on my HP pavilion too. Cant find anything to troubleshoot.I too have the same specs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shane

I have resolved the issues and installed successfully on my HP pavilion. When the clover boot menu opens, then go inside the options section. Then enter the graphics injector section, and after that select the inject intel graphics option and change the FakePCIID to 0x12345678 and the other one to 0x19160000 and after that boot the mac os from your disk.