3 posts in this topic

Hello!

I need help to install MOJAVE!
Configuration:

z390 Aorus Pro
i9 9900K

Vega 56
Samsung 970 EVO
I've tried some different guide, maybe 5-6 or more but no success!
Updated to new bios F9, same!
Olaria, coffee lake some friends send me EFI folder, no result!
With olaria I install, but got freeze, sometimes after 2,3 min, sometimes 15 min.
The entire computer freeze and need to hard reset.
With coffee lake I got stop sing.
I followed an installation exactly as described by Morgonaut - YouTube, where everyone says they have been successful!!!

I do not know what to try.
if someone has been successful with the exact configuration I will be happy to share!
Thank You!

Резултат с изображение за hackintosh stop installation
400 × 300Изображенията може да са предмет на авторски права. Научете повече

Edited by Cyberdevs
link was removed, we do not support TonyMac's tools and methods, please read the rules.

Your topic does not deserve any more attention than others seeking help hence topic titles must reflect their content, and topic titles containing things like: 'please help' 'look here' 'cash reward' 'urgent' or other inaccurate descriptions will be removed. This includes all-caps titles.

Please remember that you are in a public forum, a bit of courtesy is always welcome. It's always nice to start by saying "Hi" or "Hello" before asking a question or seeking help. Also a "thank you" would be appreciated, especially if the help you get is effective.

Pick an appropriate title and tags (if any) for your post. A good title makes it easier to find what you are looking for. Using informative tags allows for improved searching of related topics.