mikiszx

can i make a hackintosh with this build??

2 posts in this topic

can i make a hackintosh with this build??

amd phenom tm ii x4 965

gigabyte ga 78lmt s2

memory 4gb ddr3

ati radeon 3000 graphics

Advertisement
Posted (edited)

10yr old hardware... It should be possible to run OS X up to El Capitan on that CPU with AMD kernels but you'd need a dedicated and comptable graphics card because, afaik, the built-in ATI Radeon 3000 graphics won't be supported at all. macOS Sierra and later won't be possible, they require SSE4.x instructions set. You can look things up on Shaneee's AMD forum. For instance: https://forum.amd-osx.com/viewtopic.php?t=4732.

You'll also find several videos on YouTube.

For the rest, please Search the forum...

Edited by Hervé

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pentothal.Z
      Hello all,
      I have a working hackintosh....ok.....but it takes a lot to boot and according to the boot.log there are a few problems.
      One of them is a black screen that stays on for a long time.
      I would like to ask anyone in this community some help to fine tune my machine.
      Boot.log and config.plist attached

Any help would be appreciated.
      bootlog.txt
      config.plist
    • By dbx103
      I'm having so much problem following guide and forums making impossible for me to understand,  MaciASL, Could someone disable my Nvidia card by editing my files.

origin.zip
    • By EvandroAluck
      eu tô muito perdido, sempre que eu tento instalar um driver do [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], ou até atualizar o sistema pela apple ele não incia mais. eu já instalei o sistema e reiniciei sem fazer alterações e funcionou perfeito ...

• By chrisrlink
      hi so I recently upgrade to an Nvidia GT 730 (did an upgrade without needing a new PSU) the graphics card is detected by Mojave but no sound via the hdmi port I read Nvidia is forbidden to make web drivers past High Sierra (must be approved by apple) so how will I go about enabling sound through my HDMI (any additional info/files I'll be happy to supply)