Gigabyte Z370XP SLI ethernet problem, need help

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've installed Mojave 10.14.3 in my first hackintosh. Everything works fine except the network.
My motherboard is a Gigabyte Z370XP SLI, with the Chip Intel® GbE LAN (10/100/1000 Mbit).

I've used Clover configurator and Clover EFi for the installation and post-installation, replaced the SSD EFI folder with the usb EFI folder, and the system works perfect, but I have no network. Nothing appears in the network preferences window of the os.

I copied the last version of the IntelMausiEthernet kext in the same folder as the other kexts. I also tried installing the IntelMausiEthernet kext with kext beast app (to library/extensions), but none of these methods work.

I don't know what else can I do, anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance!

I have that mobo and its ethernet is correctly detected by IntelMausiEthernet, but I haven't tested the device yet, I've been living in the WiFi world for a while now. I'll test it and tell you in a minute.

EDIT: working perfectly here with that driver, it must be something else in your system. Try what Mald0n suggests so we can take a better look.

Edited by Maniac10

How can I know if the LAN is activated in bios?

In my Gigabyte Bios (version 11):

PCH LAN controller is enabled.

LAN PXE Boot option ROM is Disabled.

Wake on LAN enable is disabled.

Is it all correct?

In the link you attach, I can't find the kext file of the v2.5.0 of the IntelMausiEthernet driver. So, how do I install version 2.5.0?

Thanks