Clover not recognize macOS boot drive

ANONIMNIQ

2 posts in this topic

Yesterday I have problems with my installation but I create time machine backup a day ago so I tried to restore my system from It but after the restart Clover stop recognize my bootable HDD. I decide to format the drive and perform fresh install, but after first restart, when installation files are copied to HDD, Clover don't detect my drive again and I can't proceed with the installation. There is data on the drive and it is formated as APFS as you can see in disk utility screenshot. I even create new installation USB, but it's the same. I successfully install Mojave with the exact same installer before, with the same Clover without problems. I have APFS driver in Clover folder so I'm not sure what is the problem and why Clover don't recognize it when It is recognized from BIOS and disk utility itself.

IMG_20190410_130707.jpg

IMG_20190410_130103.jpg

IMG_20190410_125839.jpg

Edited by ANONIMNIQ

I tried with the latest Clover, put apfsdriverloader-64 in drivers64 and drivers64uefi folders, even tried to install to different drive but it's still the same... can't recognize boot drive to continue installation... This is really strange because I already install it a couple of times before and nothing really changed, maybe only different SATA connector on the motherboard but I don't think this is the problem. Any ideas?

I create new installer with Clover for legacy boot and put apfs.efi but nothing changed. Can somebody send me working EFI folder or latest APFS.efi please!

Edited by ANONIMNIQ