Stuck on Apple logo

ANONIMNIQ

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I installed Mojave beta successfully before on this PC, it's non supported CPU. Today I try to make fresh install with latest Mojave release, I replace telemetry plugin with High Sierra one and don't have kernel panic restart in the last part of the installation, but I'm stuck for an hour now on the loader with Apple logo. Mouse cursor appears but that's all. How to pass this and finish the installation?

IMG_20190404_150954.jpg

I tried to boot with -v but after few minutes stuck ot timeout acpicpu error it loads apple logo screen with empty loader and mouse cursor. I'm not sure what the problem is... I even tried with older Clover version and it is the same but instead of apple logo is just grey screen with mouse cursor.

IMG_20190404_162714.jpg

IMG_20190404_163916.jpg

Edited by ANONIMNIQ

I reinstall it and now I finish the installation but have problems with my GPU. It works fine with Mojave beta before, but now it's not. I copy Nvidia kext files from High Sierra with Macos Mojave Patcher but still no luck. I even installed patched Nvidia web drivers. When inject Nvidia with clover the system detect my GPU properly as seen on the screenshot, but it's not detect my monitor correctly and I can't change the resolution and the graphics are laggy.

IMG_20190405_160923.jpg

Edited by ANONIMNIQ