DeLL LATiTuDe 5414 Rugged (P46G)

DoZe

2 posts in this topic

Hi :0)

As a newbie , i can't claimed to have the 100% working Solution, but here's the beginning :

Mine have this configuration : i7 6600u, HD520 + AMD M360 (i remove it), 8 GB Ram (one stick), Sandisk SSD 256 GB, Webcam, 1920x1080 Panel, Intel Wifi card (using the Intel 219-LM for the moment).

In first , this is my config.plist , I use it for Pre and Post installation, with APFS support.

For the "Driver64UEFI" section, I used :

ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi

AudioDxe-64.efi

DataHubDxe-64.efi

EmuVariableUefi-64.efi

FSInject-64.efi

OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi

SMCHelper-64.efi

VBoxHfs-64.efi    <= for the moment, I used HFSplus.efi

For the "Kext" in "Other" section :

ACPIBatteryManager.kext

FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext

FakeSMC.kext

IntelMausiEthernet.kext

Lilu.kext

VoodooPS2Controller.kext

WhateverGreen.kext

I used the latest flavor of each. Please refer to respective GitHub of each author.

For the moment I don't have any DSDT ready for the config, hope MaLD0n can help us to have the Best one available, he always made fantastic work. :0p

Use the USB2 port for install, for the moment I don't patch any ACPI related thing in Clover with Clover configurator.

It "WORKS", but need to be polished and fine tuned, of course.

Problems :

1) You need to insist on preinstall partition to finish the install. It hang multiple time, but I insist and finally the install is done.

Same problem after the first update.

2) The USB3 don't work, but USB2 key in USB3 : Ok 

3) At each reboot, the restart causing problem with an error after login , but you can open your session normally, it seems shutdown have abnormal termination.

4) No wifi for the Moment :0/ I need to buy a wifi card. Using Lan actually.

Ps : Just edited the config.plist, some fixes for DSDT Table... probably useless if DSDT is Ok, but wait, no news for the moment...

Hope this help for the moment.

Crossfingered for a good DSDT ! Stay updated ;Op

config.plist

Edited by DoZe