How to install MacOS (any version) on MSI GP70 Leopard Pro-486

bradm

2 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any idea how to install MacOS (prefer any of the latest versions) on an MSI GP70 Leopard Pro-486?

i7-4720HQ (Haswell)

Intel HM86 chipset

16gb DDR3 GSkills

1TB SATA HDD

Intel Graphics 4600

Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160

Killer E2200 Ethernet

I have been trying, trying and trying to get this to work with no luck. Have seen some "tutorials" but have not managed to get anywhere with them.

Hoping someone can please help. Not new to Hackintosh. Have a desktop built just trying to get it on my laptop hopefully

Thanks

Brad

Where would I find the pre-made SSDT and any instructions on even how to get started with this?

I cannot disable the 950M video in BIOS at all. No ideal how to disable it through ACPI patching. lol. I know lame. I am fine with desktop hackintosh but the laptops are are lot more of a pain to deal with. I have been trying for 2 years back and forth to get this to work with no luck at all.

I cannot even get it to boot at all. Well it will to Clover but when I try to go further it just sits at the grey Apple screen with the circle spinning and nothing else.

Where can I find some CLEAR and hopefully easier instructions to follow. The "other site" hasn't been much of a help. They keep referring back to this or that tutorial which hasn't help any at all. High Sierra would even be fine with me. I am not too worried about Mojave at the moment but really don't want to be stuck with Mavericks, Yosemite, etc. The higher the version the better.

I have limited time to mess with this because of work. End up finding myself spending hours after work making boot disc after boot disc and still not getting anywhere. I am off all next week and was hoping to devote some time to getting this up and running which would be great.