Can't load Oblivion DLCs with Cider wrapper!

EldritchNexus

2 posts in this topic

I have The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion running in a Cider wrapper that I downloaded from here:

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/146958-the-cider-wrapper-library/

I'm running on Snow Leopard with 4GB of RAM, a NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics card, and all the DLC files where they should be. The game on its own runs well enough, but I can't get any DLC except for Shivering Isles to load, and even Shivering Isles is missing all of its textures and a lot of its files aren't being loaded since I'm just getting exclamation marks all over the place.

I can't access the launcher; when I reconfigured the wrapper to open OblivionLauncher.exe instead of Oblivion.exe, all it did was play an eerily distorted version of the launcher music that sounded like it came from the depths of Hell. Seriously, it's just creepy.

Then I stumbled on a forum post that told me to reconfigure the DLCList.txt and Plugins.txt files, but that didn't work for me, either. Could anyone here that has experience with Oblivion and/or Cider wrappers tell me how I can enable the DLCs without the launcher and without resorting to Wineskin?

• 3 weeks later...