Alienware 17 R4 (i7-7700HQ, GTX 1060, VReady, 16GB RAM)

Dosi

1 post in this topic

Hi all,

Since last week i'm a proud owner of an Alienware 17 R4 (i7-7700HQ, GTX 1060 VReady, 16GB RAM) which has one of the best price/value point (i've got it for £900 2,5 months old or ~$1190).
I read so many Reddit/Insanelymac/tonymacx86 forum posts/topics that many things pretty obvious except these:

How to create a Secure Boot version of Clover with windows cert? (i couldn't find any recently well documented installs)

• This Secure boot signing tools for OS X topic is about what i need but it posted 4 years ago and the last post in this topic is asking the same as me, can i keep the TPM keys (currently i have encrypted 1 HDD and 1 SSD and 3rd will be the home of my Hackintosh) with new ones from Clover.

Which wireless card w/ BT (Handoff/Continuity and unlock with Apple Watch) ? (also it has to be Windows compatible too)

• Dell DW1550/1560/1830 (half mini)
  • Any NGFF/M.2 with above mentioned capabilities (i can fit into the 3rd m.2 slot with an adapter if necessary)

Also i have access to a real MBP/Mac Pro, and have cloned a soon to be recycled MBP details for iMessage :)

I'm willing to create an Alienware 17 R4 Install guide if this turns out well (want it to happen), also happy to test out ideas, i've joined to the Discord channel for real-time conversations.

Thanks for all of your help.

Edited by Dosi