Asus pce-ac56 hackintosh High Sierra

t0mmenhansen

1 post in this topic

So i was trying to make my asus pce wireless adapter to work with my version of high sierra, im not quiet sure what version of high sierra, but its not the latest, i think it is 10.12.1 or something.

Anyways, i followed some guides telling me to add fakepciid and broadcomwireless kext to the kext folder in clover, also tryed using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. Both methods installed the kext and after reboot the wireless was working.

However, the machine didnt sometimes boot, and i couldnt log in to my hackintosh. In clover boot menu i selected remove all clover boot config or something like that cant remember excactly what, but it worked sometimes, ive basiclly tried everything. I dont know what im doing wrong, the driver works, but my system wont boot after drivers are installed. I also tryed using "first aid" after installing the kext files. That did not work either. Also im pretty new to this hackintosh stuff, so be gentle :)

SPECS : 

Z370-f STRIX
i5-8600k 4.7ghz
16GB DDR4 3200mhz dominator platinum
SSD 120GB kingston x2
GTX 1080 JETSTREAM