10.13.3 Shutdown issues

T16

21 posts in this topic

I am a newbie to the Hackintosh world. My desktop hackintosh has an intermittent issue with shutdown. Sometimes it works fine, but other times I am required to force quit finder to complete shutdown. My desktop specs are;

Asus B85M-G  R2.0, i5-4590, Nvidia GT 710, Clover UEFI, using system definition 15,1

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

config 2.plist 15,1.plist

• 2 months later...

@MaLd0n

Thank you for sending the clover file. I am running it now, but still have the intermittent problem of having to force quit finder to shut my Hackintosh. Any other possible fixes? Would swapping out my motherboard be a possible solution? Thanks for your help.

I am about to throw my Hackintosh out the window!!!! Still have an issue shutting down. On shutdown it freezes and then have to force quit finder to shut it off. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, I am running 10.13.4. THANKS 

CLOVER.zip

21 minutes ago, T16 said:

I am about to throw my Hackintosh out the window!!!! Still have an issue shutting down. On shutdown it freezes and then have to force quit finder to shut it off. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, I am running 10.13.4. THANKS 

CLOVER.zip

CLOVER.zip

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, T16 said:

Still have issues with system freezing on shutdown, and have to force quit finder to complete shutdown. (using 10.13.5) Any help is greatly appreciated.

CLOVER.zip

all patches is done, check ur bios config.