10.3.3 Supplemental Update - Update notification keeps coming up

c47v3770

4 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 1:41 PM, Hervé said:

Make sure to reboot on the "Install High Sierra from..." partition to complete the update. Failing that, it's not applied so you'll indeed be going in a loop, so to speak.

Could you elaborate a little on this? What do you mean with the "Install High Sierra from..." partition, and at what stage during the installation (and how) should I reboot from that partition?

18 hours ago, Hervé said:

Would it help if I wrote it in French? :P

I strongly recommend you start by reading High Sierra installation guides  so that you become familiar with the various steps involved. Meantime, let's avoid the off-topic or topic pollution. Afaik,  this particular topic was answered and the matter closed.

Off-topic?? I have the exact same problem as the topic starter, but just didn't understand what to do with your answer exactly, so I asked if you could clarify that a little bit. But whatever man, if you feel too good for that. Although I wonder why you took all the effort to "answer" my question in the first place..

I'll check if I find in some Apple guide then.. I just installed through the usual App store update process so you'd expect that it would go fine automatically, or otherwise show some message before install that something special should happen.