Help with OSX86 10.4.3 Very Important

DJ BeaST

3 posts in this topic

Dear admins and Users this is a good topic I came here to post some information about my system. I did install osx86 on my pc and it worked fine with sound and ethernet and colour and usb and all the drivers has been installed

my system Hardware is

Hardware Overview:

Machine Name: Apple Development Platform

Machine Model: ADP2,1

CPU Type: ADP2,1

Number Of CPUs: 1

CPU Speed: 1.69 GHz

L2 Cache (per CPU): 128 KB

CPU Features: FPU VME DE PSE TSC MSR PAE MCE CX8 APIC SEP MTRR PGE MCA CMOV PAT PSE36 CLFSH DS ACPI MMX FXSR SSE SSE2 SS HTT TM

Memory: 384 MB

Bus Speed: 100 MHz

Boot ROM Version: 6.00 (Phoenix)

Sales Order Number: 3456789

My Software is :

System Software Overview:

System Version: Mac OS X 10.4.3 (8F1111g)

Kernel Version: Darwin 8.3.1

Boot Volume: OSX

Computer Name: DJ’s Computer

User Name: DJ (DJ)

-----------------

I got everything fine from a bootable DVD which I got from demonoid But when I try to install yahoo messenger or MSN Messenger or any other programs it won't allow me to install ? I updated Quicktime Player and it didn't work with itunes . what Can I do Please Help me people I really wana install MSN Messenger and Final Cut Pro on it. Does this mean even if I have Pentium 4 with SSE2 and SSE3 it won't allow me to install Final Cut Pro and the other programs such as MSN AND YAHOO AND SKYPE. ???? PLEASE help me I really wana know what is going on I love this forum and I like its members.

I will wait for your reply back people

all the best

DJ BeaST

Your problem is simple, you are using too old of a version of OS X. Most software won't work on anything less than 10.4.4, because that is the first official Intel version. Apple asked developers to not support running on 10.4.3 for obvious reasons.

Sorry to tell you this, but you are going to have to download a new version, because there is no easy way to update from 10.4.3 to a later version.

Thank you bluedragon1971

you are very kind.

So basicly do you think if I get OSX86 10.4.6 or 10.6.7. or 10.6.8 They will work ? and if I download all kind of Messengers like MSN, YAHOO, ICQ, SKYPE and other Programs like Final Cut pro will work on it ? do you think that ? Please reply back I really Wana Use Final Cut pro on it. Thanks alot and god bless you bluedragon1971

thanks again