Boot stalls with GTX 660Ti and Webdriver

r!ppz

3 posts in this topic

My Hack is working fine with apple nvidia driver for the GTX 660Ti. I wanted to try the webdriver for possible performance gains in games. I have macOS High Sierra Build 17C205 and installed the matching driver with Nvidia Web Driver Updater 1.5. When I boot with the driver activated it loads up until some point where it shows a spinner like the one when you shutdown.  When I boot in verbose mode it says:

AppleKeyStore: operation failed

It prints it out together with some other information (see screenshot) and then does it all over again forever. What could be the problem here? I have the newest clover and fakesmc from RehabMan installed.

post-1776396-0-93690700-1516176923_thumb.jpeg

My Hack is working fine with apple nvidia driver for the GTX 660Ti. I wanted to try the webdriver for possible performance gains in games. I have macOS High Sierra Build 17C205 and installed the matching driver with Nvidia Web Driver Updater 1.5. When I boot with the driver activated it loads up until some point where it shows a spinner like the one when you shutdown.  When I boot in verbose mode it says:

AppleKeyStore: operation failed

It prints it out together with some other information (see screenshot) and then does it all over again forever. What could be the problem here? I have the newest clover and fakesmc from RehabMan installed.

I have had that problem if I have SIP csractiveconfig set to 0X0 with 0x67 or 0x03 all is fine for me

Also try to force with space bar in clover boot menu flag on nvda_drv=1

You are right. When I set the csractiveconfig from 0x01 to 0x03 it does work. But I really don't want to disable file system protection. Why the hell does the driver require this. I guess there is some hardcoded check inside the driver to check one of the two supported csractiveconfig values are set (completely on or completely off). Braindead.