InsanelyMac Forum
gk-plastics

Haste - Search the web faster

Hi, I'm Go - Programmer / Co-founder of an indie software maker Plastic Software.

We have just released Haste, a Mac App that accelerates your daily web searches, saving you valuable time.

Please get it from the Mac App Store, by following the link on the site:

https://www.plastic-software.com/haste/
(Compatibility: Mac OSX 10.11 El Capitan or above)

_screenshot_small.jpg

The product version of the app is a freemium (Free Version -> Unlimited Version via In-App-Purchase).

You can use the full (Unlimited) version with 14-day trial period.

After that, you will still be able to use the app for free with limited number of Custom Searches available at the same time (Please see the app descriptions for the details.)

Please check it out if you are interested. Thanks for your time and attention!

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Allan
      Hello guys! I want know more about you. Today navigate in the web it's what we all do, even at work or for fun.
      But for make this in the right way, we need choice a good Web Browser!

So, a little less conversation and more action. 

Here i use Chrome 50%, and 50% Internet Explorer (yeah it's sucks And in my home 100% Safari in OS X.

• By justinreyesv
      Recently upgraded to the Yosemite Public Beta and everything is working beautifully, as expected but playing videos causes my hackintosh to crash.

Now I know it's not a Yosemite-specific issue because I had this same issue when I was using Mavericks and installing the NVIDIA Web Drivers fixed it for me (along with the pink-stutter frame issues in Flash Player) but the NVIDIA Web Drivers do not work with Yosemite yet for some reason (don't see why not other than version checking) and they disable themselves on startup.

Is there any way around this? 

My current config is Clover UEFI (latest one)

Intel i5 4670k @ 4.3GHz
      Gigabyte G1 Sniper m5
      16GB DDR3 2200MHz
      EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC 2GB GDDR5

Hope this is not just something I'm experiencing myself, tried to do a bit more googling and can't find any references (love all the info going around, almost seems like I never have to post anymore and I really try to avoid doing so but I'm completely stumped with this issue)
    • By Iseeyatoo
      NVDA4All -  nVidia Web Drivers Installer. All SMBIOS Supported Mac/Hack

Repack contains:

- nVidia Web Drivers 334.01.01f01 for MacOS X 10.9.3
      - nVidia Driver Manager

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9j1d97762ysgxn6/NVDA4ALL%20v2.2.1xy.pkg

• By iExchange
      Hello everyone, I have a GTX750 1GB GDDR5 card. After I installed my 10.9.3 hackintosh, it does not recognise my graphics card. So I installed the Nvidia alternate graphics drivers for OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 and changed the required kernel flag correctly. After that I restarted the computer and booted with -v, however it got stuck at "NVDAStartup: Web".

Would be really grateful if you could suggest something to try fixing it?
    • By doncrystal
      Hi,
      i want to buy a device for testing my mobile website in iOS. And i don't know what is better, getting and old iPhone 4 or iPhone 5 or iPad 3 or iPad mini. I only want to teste mobile websites and maybe in future training in iOS developpement. I used online emulator but there's some difference sometime between real device and emulated that's what i want to buy one.

thank's in advance