Audio issue with AppleALC (alc262)

witjojo

1 post in this topic

Hello,

i have a fujitsu celsius H270 notebook with macOS Sierra installed.
Now i have problems with the sound. There is a alc262 sound chip inside.
I use the latest AppleALC.kext V1.2.1 (github.com/vit9696/AppleALC/releases) with Clover.

Now my problem:

When I inject with clover => Device => Audio => 11 (Layout ID) i have sound on the notebook speaker but no sound on headphone output.
If i inject with Device => Audio => 12 (Layout ID) i have sound on headphone output but no sound on notebook speaker.

Maybe there is something wrong with the PinConfig (AppleALC.kext -> Contents -> PlugIns -> PinConfigs.kext -> Contents -> AppleALC.kext -> PinConfigs.kext -> Info.plist) :

<dict>
<key>AFGLowPowerState</key>
<data>AwAAAA==</data>
<key>Codec</key>
<string>MacPeet - ALC262</string>
<key>CodecID</key>
<integer>283902562</integer>
<key>ConfigData</key>
<data>IUccECFHHUAhRx4BIUcfASHnHCAh5x1gIeceRSHnHwAhhxwwIYcdkCGHHqEhhx+RIZccQCGXHZAhlx6hIZcfkiGnHFAhpx0wIacegSGnHwEhtxxgIbcdQCG3HiEhtx8C</data>
<key>FuncGroup</key>
<integer>1</integer>
<key>LayoutID</key>
<integer>11</integer>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>AFGLowPowerState</key>
<data>AwAAAA==</data>
<key>Codec</key>
<string>Goldfish64 - ALC262 for HP Compaq dc7700 SFF</string>
<key>CodecID</key>
<integer>283902562</integer>
<key>ConfigData</key>
<data>AbccEAG3HUABtx4BAbcfAQFXHCABVx0QAVceIQFXHwIBZxwwAWcdAQFnHhMBZx+QAZccQAGXHTABlx6BAZcfAQGnHFABpx0QAacegQGnHwI=</data>
<key>FuncGroup</key>
<integer>1</integer>
<key>LayoutID</key>
<integer>12</integer>
</dict>

The difference is here the ConfigData section. So i think the PinConfig is not entirely correct.

I read something about the the Platforms.xml.zlib and layout.xml.zlib which are responsible for it.

But my knowledge is too low to rebuild it. Could someone create the right AppleALC.kext for me?

Attached are the data for alc262. The sources are here: https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC

Can someone help me?

Witjojo

ALC262.zip