need help patching dsdt

mayanktp2

42 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, JoseMaorinho said:

Thanks MaLdOn.... 

I've wireless intel ac8260 but I don't know why bluetooth works???? and wifi no work....... and brightness work

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 10.46.06.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 10.46.58.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 10.50.17.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 10.51.34.png

DGPU is disable?

hi MaLdOn,

that's kext no work, turn off the system.

I used voodooI2c.kext but there is a problem, I can't have the control (up and down) - ELAN1200 trackpad - and it doesn't recognise trackpad in system preference. I try understand hot patch, that is difficult understand 

1 hour ago, JoseMaorinho said:

hi MaLdOn,

that's kext no work, turn off the system.

I used voodooI2c.kext but there is a problem, I can't have the control (up and down) - ELAN1200 trackpad - and it doesn't recognise trackpad in system preference. I try understand hot patch, that is difficult understand 

ofc

https://github.com/alexandred/VoodooI2C

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/21/2019 at 6:50 AM, MaLd0n said:

I am getting "still waiting for root device" error on my latitude e5410 along with the error "waiting fro uuid-boot-media". I think its something to do with the DSDTs and SSDTs which I am not capable of removing errors out of and patching. Could you help me in any sort, patching my DSDT/ fix this error? I am totally frustrated and would love to buy you a beer fro any help.

I am uploading my DSDT and my efi folder.

Thanks!

EFI.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

1 hour ago, Arsenious said:

I am getting "still waiting for root device" error on my latitude e5410 along with the error "waiting fro uuid-boot-media". I think its something to do with the DSDTs and SSDTs which I am not capable of removing errors out of and patching. Could you help me in any sort, patching my DSDT/ fix this error? I am totally frustrated and would love to buy you a beer fro any help.

I am uploading my DSDT and my efi folder.

Thanks!

EFI.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

check if work

EFI.zip

• 6 months later...