Boot OS X from High Sierra GM not recognized in Clover after installation.

6 posts in this topic

Guys, I cleaned my SSD and my HDD and rebuild my Fusion Drive to install High Sierra GM for run tests before installing the final version of HS.

The problem is that after I enter the installer, and initialize the installation of High Sierra on Macintosh HD, the installer is only taking about 8 minutes to install and restart, and after restarting I re-enter in the clover and the bootavel partition does not appear to initialize the High Sierra (or initialize the installation continuation). The only thing that appears is the High Sierra installer, and then enter the installer again.

I'm not getting into the installed system, it's not showing up in the clover.
Does anyone know what to do to show up?
Note: I'm not using APFS, just HFS +

I'll follow this topic, since I'm having the same issue with any type of install media (full installer, AppStore updates) as of DP5 (HFS+j as well as APFS)
As a workaround I added a custom boot entry within Clover

post-1502423-0-52103800-1506337457_thumb.png post-1502423-0-01092800-1506337754_thumb.png

The first stage never takes that long, It's just copying over the install media files to the harddisk. Once you boot from the harddisk, it will install the actual OS.

Once installed on an (HFS+) partition need after rebooting, select recovery partition and boot from it May require keys (-v-F   or  -w-F).

In the future will go with conventional section.

The problem is that it is not appearing in the clover partition so I can boot the system after installing it, it only appears the installation partition (The one that stays on the pendrive). For this the flags have no effect, there is no where to use them.

(Disabled USB Bluetooth - Delete USB Bluetooth - fizz)

Boot USB Flesh install, - (Key-?) install os .- Rebut. - 1 - Boot recovery partition and keys ?(-v-F or -w-F)?.

Im sorry. NO notebook NO Clover. (OEM Personal Comp - Yes - "EFI -Boot Loader Yes").

I am not able to install the final version of HS. I entered the Recovery as informed (I used the flags "-w -f and -v -f) but always at the end of the installation generates an error, and asks to run the installer again. And when restarts, did not install.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk