I need help with my hackintosh

zafirofx

2 posts in this topic

Good afternoon, first of all: Hi , I'm new here in this forum. I need help with mi hackintosh, i haven't installed OS X Sierra yet. I got Clover installer on the EFI partition so when I boot my PC , Clover starts , good. When I try to boot OSX from the USB (already prepared for this) I boot it and it gives a kernel panic:

Kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFrameBufferCapri start failed (result 0xdc00400a)

Kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFrameBufferCapri failed to load (0xdc008017)

Failed to load kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFrameBufferCapri (error 0xdc008017)

Previous shutdown cause: 3

I cannot boot the installer for creating my hackintosh.

I got an Acer Aspire V5-571

Intel Core i3-2367M 1.40GHz

4GB Ram

Intel HD Graphics 3000

Lastest version of Clover

Thanks in advance guys :)

PD:Attached an image of the kernel panic.

Hi Herve just wondering if you could help me ;been trying now for some time to get HDMI external display from laptop on Sierra 10.13 got it working by using your AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext which I think was from Elcapitan  but it dose work fine on 10.13.but been trying to patch 10.13 Azul kext with the same patch as you Used on Elcapitan Azul kext here is your patched Azul and 10.13 Azul if you could help or show me the patch you used.many Thanks Dave

AzuL.zip