FakeSMC doesn't start

SPokets

10 posts in this topic

Hi all. At starting the installer from the USB flash drive, the download stops on the Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport line. As no line "DSMOS has arrived", so I think, that FakeSMC doesn't start. I tried to change versions of the Clover, others FakeSMC, put them in the folder 10.10 and in the Other. What can help? Thank you.

My hardware:

Boot flash drive via BDU

P5K-SE EPU

Core 2 Duo 7200

Nv gt9600

4gb ram.

On the mother patched bios, Ahci on

NvidiaInject on

post-2103630-0-56761400-1505965382_thumb.jpg

Since you're running an nVidia card on Yosemite, I suggest booting in -s (single user mode) and navigating to you're kext folder and deleting all graphics kexts. You can install the correct ones later. I had that same issue on Yosemite with a GTX 750 Ti. If you are using Niresh's Yosemite zone installer, there's a special code you can do in Yosemite zone::

mount -uw /

grafix backup all

If you get an error, it means ur not using niresh.

I reccomend you try using niresh if you can't get this to work.

You May also want to try the boot flag: 

npci=0x2000 or

npci=0x3000

There is no need to delete any kexts. First of all, the problem is not graphics related. Second of all, nv_disable=1 is sufficient to disable the Nvidia drivers.

How did you create the installer? And did you download Yosemite from the AppStore?

P.S: I see alot of people giving the *advise* to use Niresh’s “distro” lately. Are you guys getting paid for that or something?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

No. I'm not getting paid for it. I was just saying that if he had used it, the "grafix backup all" function would be very useful. The only reason I even mentioned it is because I used it to install Yosemite 10.10.1 with a GTX 750 Ti, and I literally had the exact same problem. The only way to fix it for me was to delete the graphics kexts and then install the correct nVidia web driver later.

Also, this is definitely a graphics problem, and nv_disable=1 doesn't work for this. Apple actually loads their graphics drivers just after bluetooth, so thats why it hangs on [iOBluetoothHCIController....