[Guide] Sierra on mobos MSI H110M-Pro VD Plus / Kabylake / DSDT

checked

2 posts in this topic

First time...

All credit really goes to: MaLd0n for helping out and creating the first topic on the Sierra on mobos MSI H110M-Pro VD Plus / Kabylake / DSDT...

My Hardware:

Motherboard: MSI H110M Pro VD Plus (newest bios) (https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/H110M-PRO-VD-PLUS-.html)

CPU: Intel Petinum G4560 (https://ark.intel.com/products/97143/Intel-Pentium-Processor-G4560-3M-Cache-3_50-GHz)

RAM: 8 GB DDR4 2400 mHz

VGA: Asus R7-250X (1024mb)

If you need DSDT edits for KabyLake or Skylake...
-Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen)
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in your desktop

Installation

--Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra
Check out the link

--Install Clover UEFI mode in USB stick

--Replace with my Clover folder to installer with Petinum Gxxxx (Kabylake) FakeCPUID: 0x0306A0 and with Kabylake no need FakeCPUID, change smbios iMac 18,3 (it's native)

--Install Sierra and boot into system!

Post Installation

--Install Clover in UEFI mode and replace with my folder

Support only G4560 and AMD R7-250X

Support other CPU and VGA

--Reboot and activate video!

--DSDT mobo MSI H110M Pro-VD Plus (Other Mainboard H110)

Patches:

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS
-HPET
-SATA
-DMAC
-SLPB
-DARWIN
-LPC
-XHCI
-PLUGIN TYPE
-HDAS to HDEF
-HDEF
-RTC
-IRQs
-SBUS
-BUS1
-MCHC
-ALS0
-SHUTDOWN
-LAN
-USBX

--SSDT
Generate your SSDT for PM, use ssdtPRGen by Piker-Alpha
run in terminal
curl -o ~/ssdtPRGen.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/Beta/ssdtPRGen.sh
chmod +x ~/ssdtPRGen.sh
sudo ~/ssdtPRGen.sh

--install Lan driver by Mieze

-Atheros

-Intel

-Realtek

--Links

-FakeSMC

-Audio

-USB

Clear NVRAM, Purge and Kextcache

Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

• 9 months later...

Hi, I have to tell you that I've been able to build my hackintosh with High Sierra and these components: 

Motherboard: MSI H110m PRO-VD Plus 

CPU: Intel Pentium G4400 (Skylake)

GPU: Nvidia GTX 750 Ti

So far, everything is working except Sleep/Wake. Every time I put the computer manually in sleep mode, what'd actually happen is that it'd remain working (I can hear the fans spinning) but the screen goes black and won't give any signal, doesn't matter what I do (pressing keys on the keyboard, clicking the mouse, pressing the power button), forcing me to shut the PC down manually. I would like to know what could I do to solve the problem. I'm using Nvidia web drivers since that's the only way I can get the GTX 750 Ti working. I've also tried with different values with the bootflag "darkwake" ( e.g. 0,2,8,10 ) but it haven't gave me results.  Attached below is a ZIP file with my clover folder and the result of IORegistryExplorer. Thanks in advance. 

P.D.: I don't have DSDT/SSDT because I'm not an expert in the subject and doing so could screw everything up :D

Archive.zip

Edited by respi