Install MacOS last (after Windows 10 and Ubuntu)

2 posts in this topic

Hey,

Can I (and if yes, could you, please, tell me how?) install MacOS High Sierra (or Sierra) provided I already have Windows 10 and Ubuntu installed? I only have one single hard disk drive on the laptop I'd like to install Mac on. I'd like to be able to install Mac without erasing my hard disk or reinstalling the others.

Hey,

Can I (and if yes, could you, please, tell me how?) install MacOS High Sierra (or Sierra) provided I already have Windows 10 and Ubuntu installed? I only have one single hard disk drive on the laptop I'd like to install Mac on. I'd like to be able to install Mac without erasing my hard disk or reinstalling the others.

Should be doable. Using Windows 10, assuming that's your largest partition, go into Computer Management -> Disk Management and shrink your Windows partition. You'll also need to resize your EFI partition, if your laptop is UEFI. Windows only creates a 100MB EFI partition, but Clover needs 200MB. There are plenty of install guides once you get the partitions sorted out.

• Like 1