Can't install macOS Sierra on my pc

crisofter

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I've been trying to build my own hackintosh for a few weeks, but I've encountered a problem when installing it, which I can not solve. I have read in thousands of forums and I have tried hundreds of tutorials and I do not give with the solution. You see, I want to install macOS Sierra on my pc and I can not do it, and I would like to know if someone has a hackintosh with the hardware similar to mine, I indicate what I have:
- MBO MSI X99A Gaming 7
- Intel Core i7 5820K CPU
- 32GB RAM GSKILL at 2400MHZ
- SSD Samsung 840 EVO 500GB
- SSD M.2 Samsung 950 PRO 256GB
- GPU MSI NVIDIA GTX 1070

The problem I have is that when I want to start the installation with Clover the frozen screen remains in the symbol of the apple, and after a few seconds another icon appears with the forbidden symbol, but when I start the installation with the bootflag -v I get the message that I attached in the photo. Saying that I tried to install from a bootable usb, I downloaded the macOS Sierra installation from the Mac Store App and created the bootable usb. I have also done the BIOS configuration as indicated in the tutorial and I can not do the installation. Is it possible that my hardware is not compatible? Could anyone help me, please? I would appreciate it if you indicate the steps to follow for the installation in my specific hardware if anybody can help me. Thank you all!

post-2126532-0-79854400-1496689858_thumb.jpg

Try remove drivers from Clover called APTIO or switch with another aptio driver.

I tried to delete the aptio drivers and I still get the same error screen when I try to boot the installation, I tried to boot with the boot flags dart = 0 nv_disable = 1 ncpi = 0x2000 -v -fy I still can not boot, some other idea? Thank you!!