Mac OS Sierra With GTX 780 and AMD 8350

legenadaryscrotom

2 posts in this topic

(mb if this is in the wrong section) Hello i am currently struggling on getting sierra to work with my system so any suggestions will be appreciated. I have an evga gtx 780 as a gpu an amd fx8350 as my cpu and a asus m5a79 r2.0 as my mobo. let me start off by saying that i got everything running with 10.12.0 ( i used this guide:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8js_XOj-o8E) except my graphics lagged and i had 17fps with cinebench ( with cudas btw ). So i tried to get web drivers. when i enabled web drivers in clover my computer would go black during launch my mouse and keyboard lights would be on but my screen would not. i looked online and the only thing i found was about 6,1 and 15,1 simbios but i was using 14,2. Anyway i switched my bios to 6,1 and tried the known fixes with 2 kext (luli and something else i forgot the name of the kext. i also tried them without switching simbios) but that didnt work so i asked reddit. the hackintosh reddit told me to update clover and try 17,1 simbios so i did and i got the web drivers to work one time. the one time it worked was right after i updated clover. but when the web drivers worked it was still laggy ( 20fps cinebench ). So then i did what someone else suggested i do and update to 10.12.4. So then i followed the youtube guide again but with different files. and that got me to booting the installer somewhat successfully until the installer stops at a grey screen with a loading mouse(this never happened with 10.12.0). now im wondering if this is even possible to do with pandora? could it be the kernel im using ( i got it from the wiki its 10.12.4test2 )? would 10.12.0 have worked without cuda ( lol i didnt test it )? is my hardware even able to run 10.12.4? someone pls help!! i also tried to update 10.12.0 to 10.12.4 directly but then my os wont boot at all and just goes straight into a restart( why is this? ). to try and stop that i installed the usb fix and new kernel and still nothing. i know that probably no one can answer all my question but hey its worth a try right?

edit: i got the installer to run and install but now when i try to boot the drive it immediately reboots.