Rosetta does not work!

AccountKiller

5 posts in this topic

Hello!

I have installed the deadmoo image native on my computer. I have a Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ Processor, also with SSE2. It functions everything perfectly, OS X86 is some fast than Windows XP SP2.

The only following problem exists: When i start a PPC-app then does briefly which, but application starts not. Exactly the same if i do with safari in "Starts with Rosetta"-Mode: it does not start no more.

Oh, how can i select a resolution of 1024x768 with the GeForce4? I it somehow neither with the system control nor with the starting parameter.

THX in Advance!!!

Muvon53

Hi Muvon,

Install the Maxxus SSE2->SSE3 patches:

[DMCA Violation Edited by Hagar]

For changing the resolution, press a key at boot time and enter:

"Graphics Mode"="1024x768x32" for exemple. You can choose other Graphics Mode if you want

Greetz from Germany

The System Preferences (control panel) does not work if you haven't a Intel GMA 900 Video Card.

Maybe you are misstyping some parameter at boot, quotes and exact Uppercase/lowercase matters.

Thanks! Rosetta works now perfectly!

But the Graphic Card not, i can only 800x600 (millions). All Paramenter works not.

For changing the resolution, press a key at boot time and enter:

"Graphics Mode"="1024x768x32" Don't forget the "

It was one of my first errors I made: options like "-x" don't need the ", options like "Graphics Mode"="1024x768x32", need the "

If that is not working, change your file "/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist" and add in this textfile:

<key>Graphics Mode</key>

<string>1024x768x32</string>

It should boot in 1024x768 now

good luck