Get back battery remaining estimation

^GoJo^

3 posts in this topic

I read tutorials and they all mention grab back "battery.menu" file from El Capitan.. but I didn't upgrade, I installed Sierra directly! Why nobody provides it? Isn't that a generic file?

Sent from my Redmi 3s

I read tutorials and they all mention grab back "battery.menu" file from El Capitan.. but I didn't upgrade, I installed Sierra directly! Why nobody provides it? Isn't that a generic file?

Sent from my Redmi 3s

Cause it's owned by Apple and would be illegal to share. Could you please stop spamming this forum about non-related cr4p and go on reddit or somewhere - anywhere - else? *This thread is strictly about the filepack.*

Also, a small protip for just about anything academic in life, please learn to read and do your own research. 95% of your questions originate from your lack of reading. Like when you posted the link of the wifi adapter, where it clearly stated that it was wifi N, in the TITLE.

EDIT: Sorry for my rant about this being the wrong thread. Tapatalk makes it quite confusing. My other points still stand though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI I have some trouble reading. I miss things even though I read. It doesn't get better with age.

Believe it or not but that's how it is! I don't feel like spamming though. Just ignore it if it bothers. Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi 3s