Realtek ALC892 Mac Os Sierra

JesusKT

9 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!! This is my first post on this forum after reading a lot of time :D

I need help you with my hackintosh that I bought nearly

The specs are

-  I5 6600

-  GA H97M-HD3

I will try all on internet that I can see

1. ##### with ALC892 and option 100 chipset checked

2. AppleALC.kext

3. 120 Script

4. toleda's script. I tried all Audio_ID --> 1,99,94,,2,3,5,7,9

5.vit9696's script

6. Upgrade to 10.2.3 and this is in the same way

7. the last that i have tried it has been a script which generate me alc892.kext, but doesn't work either. I think that this is because i don't know how i can generate the original APPLEHDA on S/L/E. I have the APPLEHDA.kext in S/L/E that was generated on the installation

In addittion... I think that I have to enabled this option, and the next option which is appeared when you enabled audio controller, DSP AUDIO

7z0FZJ.png

Besides, the result of this all operations is the same

jb5dRe.png

6maJRx.png

I will reinstall Mac os, and i will try your suggestions because i'm already desesperate

Sorry for my English

post ur dsdt here and use the mirone topic for audio

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293863-applehda-patch-requests/

if u prefer post there

Many thanks for fast response! :D.

I don't edit any dsdt, in fact i don't know how... Do you refer about config.plist?

I tried a lot of things with a lot of configurations... which of one would be the best for put here the information? Now i have from 0 install

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have updates about it. I have been able to work audio through jack 3.5 but It doesn't work through HDMI... I'm afraid to run other scripts because I could lost audio by 3.5 jack... and I wouldn't have HDMI audio neither 3.5 jack audio.

A2zMUB.png

I have seen 120alc-command... but probably would break my other audio, and neither works... Someone know how to resolve it?

Thanks!

For further problemas of other people, I Solved thanks to @Mirone at this information

try this: attachicon.gif ALC892.zip

Install AppleHDA+ALC892.kext in: /System/Library/Extensions

instal config.plist+DSDT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Same instructions but with more detail(Instructions by Mirone)

1- copy and paste ALC892+AppleHDA in: System/Library/Extensions

2- copy DSDT and paste in: EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/PATCHED

3- copy and paste config.plist in: EFI/CLOVER

4. after this repair permissions: attachicon.gif RepairPermissions.zip

5- copy folder RepairPermissions for Desktop an run RepairPermissions.command

6. Reboot and run this command on terminal

sudo rm -f /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache && sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

After HDMI --> I could resolve with 120 hdmi script without install the corresponding ALC

Thanks for all!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...