Photoshop CS2, slow when using paint tool

medafor

2 posts in this topic

i have a 915 w GMA900, 1gb of ddr2 533 ram, patched dvd install. quartz and coregraphics both working. when i use the paintbrush tool in cs2 the draw speed of the paint brush is kinda slow (not real time with the mouse strokes, lags behind a bit, compared to xp). is this normal or is there something special i must do, like modify a kext or something? must i specify the resolution flag at the begining as stated in speedboost section? anyone notice this and solved the problem?

i have a 915 w GMA900, 1gb of ddr2 533 ram, patched dvd install. quartz and coregraphics both working. when i use the paintbrush tool in cs2 the draw speed of the paint brush is kinda slow (not real time with the mouse strokes, lags behind a bit, compared to xp). is this normal or is there something special i must do, like modify a kext or something? must i specify the resolution flag at the begining as stated in speedboost section? anyone notice this and solved the problem?

nevermind, after testing more, it only happens when i use larger document specs. for example a 8.5 x 11 300dpi document(print resolution). oh well.