Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
legot28

sony VGN AW11XU

8 posts in this topic

hello

je tente de faire revivre avec yosemite un vieux sony , mais impossible de faire fonctionner l'écran du portable 

tout est ok en hdmi

je boot avec clover pour activer la carte et une DSDT non patchée (c'est une premiere avec ce portable)

la video est une sony geforce 9600gt 512Mo ( 0x0649 0x00a1 )

si besoin je peux poster ce qui pourrais aider a trouver une solution

merci

Advertisement

salut

toutes les possibilités de clover et aussi custom EDID

pas encore eu le temps d'injecter via DSDT

mais je pense plutôt a un soucis de reconnaissance de port lvds comme pour les ATI

si j'active nv-disable , j'ai le bureau sur l'écran mais bien sur pas QE CI

les sony sont semble t'il très chiants pour la detection video !!!!

hello

merci Hervé mais un peu de details m'aiderais , car je ne gère pas du tout dans ce domaine

par contre je suis confronté a un soucis : clover prend  ma DSDT mais ne la modifie pas du tout

malgres les patch de clover

si je lance maciasl pour avoir ma DSDT patchée via clover , je n'obtiens qu'une DSDT non modifiée et en plus avec des erreurs de compilation

installe de clover basique sans EFI

MERCI 

je mets les IOREG et les EDID obtenues avec switchresX en desactivant la video et une autre activée mais sur la sortie HDMI

MERCI

SONY VGN.zip

edit

par contre ma DSDT n'est pas modifiée malgrès les patchs de clover configurator

la pre-edited DSDT obtenue avec maciasl reste la meme que celle chargée par clover

donc je ne peux pas utiliser une DSDT patchée

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By liljboi2
      Trying To Boot Mac OS X El Capitan On Surface Book 1 i5 128GB 
      Ive tried everything under the sun to try to get this to even load the installer
      ive had mixed experiences trying many different options and “combos” 
      i Can Offer Someone That Can Help A “Software Pack” Which Includes
      My EFI
      Kexts
      DSDT
      Readmes

Pretty Much Everything I HaveTried And Researched
      Hopefully That Will Help As I’m Confident I Should Have All Required Files But Not So Confident On How They Should Be Coupled 
      There Is A Guide On This Platform That Goes Over Installing This But What Is Demoed Is MacOS Sierra 10.12 When My Target Is 10.11 El Capitan  Everyone In The Comments That Tried El Capitan Either Have Out Of The Gate Sucess Or Gave Up And Went To Sierra The Problem Is Besides The Guide Author Correcting A Few Mistakes There Is No Actual Diagnosis And Help Given 

For A While I Was Getting Nothing But A Black Screen After Moving Files I Finally Got An Apple Logo Great!..Not Really Because that’s all it would do.

i Tried EFI Folder From Guy Who Did Surface Pro 4 “Port” And after I While I Will Get Cross Where The Apple Logo Would Be So There’s Something Happening When Using His EFI ; Mines Will Just Hang At Apple Logo For As Long As I Let It 

With Verbose Boot Or Boot Flag -v 

I Get Errors Concerning OSXAptioFixDrv They Are Usually Different 
      If I Try OSXAptioFix2Drv I Get

if i try OSXAptioFixDrv I get 1 of 3 errors Typically Saying Similiar Things 
      About Relocating Memory 

Will Try To Add Photos 

This Is Not My First Hackintosh More Like 5th or 6th But Besides On HP Elitebook Revolve Where I Had Similar Issues Due To BIOS Settings 
      I simply CAN NOT Get It To Boot No Matter What I Do Or Edit Please Help Or Provide EFI Folder That Will Work For Me 
      For Now Looking To Upgrade BIOS as I think it has something to do with firmware being to old as this PC Is usually never connected to Wi-Fi unless I need to download something and I cannot stress I have done everything under the sun to get this to even boot the installer 
    • By Rajan Pandit
      Hai, I have,
      i5 2500k
      GA-z68 AP D3 Rev.1
      Corsair 8 GM Ram
      Gigabyte Radeon RX 560 OC 4G Graphic Card
      500 GB Samsung SSD EVOf

with this configuration I tried to install Mojave but After Apple Logo there was a black screen
      then nothing... please help
      I have create USB with terminal and Install Clover_v2.4k_r4961-Legacy.pkg to activate boot
      then I have recessary kext to EFI/KEXT/OTHER 
      but I am struck at Black Screen after apple logo
    • By Drovosek
      Hey.
      I have a Dell Vostro 3267 system unit. It has a Skylake processor Intel Core i5-6400 with integrated graphics Intel HD 530, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD. The monitor is connected via HDMI.
      I faced a problem that if I enter Hackintosh in a sleep mode, and then I press something on the keyboard, the system unit wakes up (I hear as coolers begin to turn), but the monitor does not react in any way.
      I tried to disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cord, tried to inject EDID in config tried to change SMBIOS on MacMini8,1, but it did not change the situation.
      How to solve the problem?

P.S.
      All in Mojave 10.14.6
      CLOVER.7z
    • By hoangmytr
      Hi,

I've just bought Giga Z390 Ultra (+8700k) because I read a lot of people reported this mainboard will easily work.

I create a USB boot drive following the post on Olarila forum. It booted and get through the verbose but then the installation enters the black screen. It seems that it's still going on but there's no signal. 

I read some topics here and there but still can't figure out how to get HD 630 works in Mojave. I've been using 10.12.6 Sierra on Z77X-UD3H + 2600K for a very long time, so I know I have to update some news info to get this work. But could you please lead me to some of helpful topic because there are a lot of them out there.

Thanks so much!