missing bluetooth controller transport el capitan

king40

5 posts in this topic

Hi

i'm sorry for creating new topic for this problem but i try many method but still i have this bug:  :(

missing bluetooth controller transport   when i want to install el capitan

i found this topic :

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/311245-help-topic-amd-os-x-el-capitan-1011/page-15?p=2219933&do=findComment&comment=2219933

and this method :

No, i think that will not be the problem, you can use any version of El Capitan.
probably caused the graphics card these problems, if the system should get stuck here:  “....Waiting for DSMOS” or “....DSMOS has arrived”..or .."Iobluetooth..."
then boot with: -s npci=0x3000 UseKernelCache=No GraphicsEnabler=NO  (if a dsdt is used, then boot with: DSDT=NO)

fsck -fy               (press the enter key)
mount -uw /                 (press the enter key)
mkdir /backup                      (write these and press the enter key)
cd /System/Library/Extensions                            (write these and press the enter key)
mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelSNB* AMDRadeon* ATI* GeForce* NVDA* /backup        (write these and press the enter key)
rm ../Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache      (write these and press the enter key)
reboot              (press the enter key)

alternatively:
connect the USB flash disk or the external HDD to an runnable OS X system
then remove all graphics drivers, as described above from S/L/E, then fix the permissions and reboot.

but when i use this code :
 -s npci=0x3000 UseKernelCache=No GraphicsEnabler=NO  (if a dsdt is used, then boot with: DSDT=NO)
nothing happened ( i use this code in arg )

please help me how i can fix this :(  :( 

Hp 2540p

information from cpuz

cpu:

15pr6vs.png

Graphic

2mgjo0i.png

MainBoard

308cozt.png

Ram:8g

HDD: 128 ssd

You don't have a Bluetooth problem but a problem initialising graphics and that's where your boot process hangs: at graphics initialisation.

Could you tell us your hardware specs to begin with? That's kinda essential to at least establish whether you have a supported GPU (or even platform) or not... Do like most people: add your system specs in signature.

Thanks bro thanks so much

i have a windows 10 and i run el-capitan on VMware 

when i select yosemit for destination os 

i see these error:

selected mac os x installer is incomplete

i change date but still have this error for yosemit i can just select el-capitan

you now how i can fix this to select yosemit

thanks

no i want install os x on my labtop 

i using elcapitan on VMware for make os x boot on usb disk

i try anything on this link

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286092-guide-1st-generation-intel-hd-graphics-qeci/page-1?hl=+1st%20+gen%20+intel%20+hd

but still i have  this error missing bluetooth controller transport  :(  :( 

i even disabled bluetooth wlan in bios setup but still have this error  :(  :(  :( 

but i try  method on this link

http://www.insanelym... gen intel hd

i used of  Clover 2.3K Special Edition method and usb booted successfully but still i have this error missing bluetooth controller transport 

i hate this error

but i don't know why when i use iaktos s3 v2 this error solved and i see 

bluetooth controller transport completed 

for el-capitan and clover method i have this error

:(