Problems with Mac Drivers CD

xfrancox

6 posts in this topic

Ok, so I recently decided to install Windows XP on my MBP again but Im having a problem. When I put in the Mac Drivers disc it goes through the install but then it freezes always at the same spot. I then have to shut the computer off and when it boots back up, I cant use the mouse/trackpad or keyboard. It doesnt let me do anything. Ive tried it twice already. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

i have a question can this driver work also on a 20 inch imac 128 mb x1600 i think this also has a technology for the notebook?? i was just looking to see if this will work cause I cannot find any site that explains this answers would be greatly appreciated

±I also have the same problem as xfrancox, completed installing win xp home and then inserted disk with mac drivers and then i cannot respond because my mouse and keyboard does not work, btw mouse and keyboard is blue tooth. ±Any help would be most appreciated. ±John

Happened to me, I simply reinstalled XP and let the drivers install, without touching the machine at all. It worked. The third time I installed XP, didnt touch it, happened again. Reinstall, perfect.

Go figure, it doesnot like odd number of reinstalls or something.

And my Mightymouse works perfect in bootcamp now. Instead of freezing the Macbook would BSOD. BTW it doesnot belong to me, just like to call it. Its my friends

Edited by Unstable Connection