Need to Fix Video on Intel HD P4600 (Xeon 1225 v3)

lulolulito

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I managed to install El Capitan on my Dell Poweredge T20 (xeon 1225 v3 haswell) , everything is working except for the built-in video, and by not working I mean the QE/CI and no kext are loading for drivers.

I am a newbie on the hackintosh scene, I am impressed that I got this far

I know that there are some people in the community that have managed to inject the right code to enable the intel graphics,

One more thing, I am using a 4K HDTV chroma 4:4:4 and I also have a Club3D Displayport 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 with a new hdmi 2.0 cable that supports 4k and yadayada. I get video, I can see everything, but when I scroll down or up on the browser then things start to break down. The screen starts to {censored} out, also I can't change the resolution from 1920 x 1080 and I believe the system thinks I am using a Projector as my monitor or that the monitor is connected on a secondary port

here are some screenshots attached

This is the system thinking I am using a projector

post-137896-0-10264800-1453250570.jpg

This is screen resolution that can't be changed

post-137896-0-81039700-1453250557_thumb.jpg

This is the Hardware ID's for the HD P4600

post-137896-0-19845700-1453250551_thumb.jpg

Plase help me figure this out, 

Thank you

Hi everyone, I managed to install El Capitan on my Dell Poweredge T20 (xeon 1225 v3 haswell) , everything is working except for the built-in video, and by not working I mean the QE/CI and no kext are loading for drivers.

Looks like you're already using FakeID 0x0412 (HD4600 desktop). So you just need to install FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.

Make sure you're injecting ig-platform-id. The Clover default works well for most desktop configurations (so you only need config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true), no need to specify a specific ig-platform-id with config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id.

Make sure you read the README for download locations...

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Fake-PCI-ID

• Like 1

Looks like you're already using FakeID 0x0412 (HD4600 desktop). So you just need to install FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.

Make sure you're injecting ig-platform-id. The Clover default works well for most desktop configurations (so you only need config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true), no need to specify a specific ig-platform-id with config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id.

Make sure you read the README for download locations...

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Fake-PCI-ID

Thank you for the clarification, I am working on this now

@lulolulito,

It is also my first experience with Hackintosh and I started with a PowerEdge T20. I was able to enable the GPU following this topic : http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/155051-intel-hd-4400-desktop-graphics-fix-full-support-alternate-cpus-os-x-4.html

However I still have an issue with USB3 and audio. Were you able to make them working ? When I enable USB3 the system simply does not boot; it stops just after the small apple on the startup screen.