a little worried

Paprika

3 posts in this topic

So I have this PC with Windows XP already installed on it. I want to add ANOTHER XP installation to it, and then an OSx86 and a Fedora Linux installations too. To make four operating systems in total.

My question is in what order should I install them if I already have my 1st main xp installation already on the target sata hard drive, and what bootloader is the safest to prepare to use at this point?

Also, I thought I read somewhere about MacOSx86 having a nice graphical bootloader avalible... If it exists I'd like to try it, but given my situation how would I go about getting that setup correctly in the end?

Thank you for all of your time and hope to hear from you guys soon!!

people that have windows already installed use partion magic to partition their drivers,

i installed Mac OSX first and created my partions , installed Mac first and then reloaded and used the windows xp cd

installed windows

went and adjusted the option in windows that allows you to see the two active partions cause for some reason after i installed windows it set it to 1 sec and the MAC to 30 sec

reloaded,

and now i see both OS

but i guess if you are using Linux you can use the Linux boot loader to view partions

Good luck and others with more exp wil feed in soon

went and adjusted the option in windows that allows you to see the two active partions cause for some reason after i installed windows it set it to 1 sec and the MAC to 30 sec

What do you mean it 1 sec and Mac to 30 sec?

1 seconds and 30 seconds?